-
May 7th, 2005, 04:54 PM
#1281
Inactive Member
That was good, allow me to send you hentai. Make a choice of a series, and i'll see if i can find non-futa, non-loli hentai of it for you.
-
May 7th, 2005, 05:13 PM
#1282
HB Forum Owner
Great, thanks!! ^^ Non-loli Negima is hard to find; Tsukino Jyogi doujins other than The Delusion Diary and Loveberry Twins could be a nice alternative. Or you can write a list, I'll write a list, and we can share stuff with an FTP account (email me).
-
May 7th, 2005, 05:24 PM
#1283
Senior Hostboard Member
ROFL. Man, this rawked. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 7th, 2005, 07:44 PM
#1284
Inactive Member
These negima are on <a href="http://www.ezmanga.com." target="_blank">www.ezmanga.com[/URL].</a> It's all translated too. You might have these already, though. It is a well known site.
<font size="5">BTW, THAT LINK IS FOR PEOPLE OVER 18. </font>
-
May 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
#1285
Senior Hostboard Member
ROFLMAO nice Job Wiserman!
IRT OCB: What's with that link? O_o
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ May 07, 2005 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>
-
May 7th, 2005, 11:46 PM
#1286
Inactive Member
Yea, something's mess up, and i'm too lazy to fix it. Just click on the first half of the link.
-
May 8th, 2005, 01:37 AM
#1287
HB Forum Owner
Yup, these are the ones I had gotten somewhere (I think it was eMule). I have to admit Negima has a lot of hentai potential, but the problem is, as soon as Negi himself is involved it'll be shota, and even without Negi, half of the times it'll be too loli.
-
May 8th, 2005, 10:45 AM
#1288
Senior Hostboard Member
That was brilliant, Wiseman. I think you should try to fit that in some Misc section in Proto Omega, to humour the newcomers.
-
May 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
#1289
Inactive Member
hahaha, I agree!! That's fantastic!
I love those things, with suggestive picutres associated with a silly caption...EEeeee ^_^
-
May 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM
#1290
HB Forum Owner
Lol, thanks, I'll add it to Proto Omega once it's ready, see the corresponding signal.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks